www.robertgraves.org Forum Index www.robertgraves.org
Robert Graves Online Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Robert Graves Society General Meeting, Rome, 11 July 2002

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.robertgraves.org Forum Index -> Robert Graves Society
View previous topic :: View next topic  
notarius
bard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 9:41 am    Post subject: Robert Graves Society General Meeting, Rome, 11 July 2002 Reply with quote

This notice is for all members of the Robert Graves Society:

From the President:

Dear Member,

Please find attached the agenda for the Biennial General Meeting of the
Robert Graves Society, to be held at 2.30 p.m. on Thursday 11 July 2002 at The British School at Rome, during the Fifth International Robert Graves
Conference, 'Robert Graves and the Uses of History'.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Best wishes,
Dunstan

Dunstan Ward
President
Robert Graves Society
dunstan@ext.jussieu.fr
Tel.: 00 33 1 43 29 33 48

-----------------------------
Agenda:

Robert Graves Society

Biennial General Meeting: 2.30 p.m., 11 July 2002, Rome Conference
(Address: New Lecture Theatre, The British School at Rome, Via Gramsci, 61, Villa Borghese Park, Rome.)

Agenda

1. Robert Graves Society 2000 – 2002:
i) President’s report
ii) Secretary/Treasurer’s report and biennial accounts
iii) Subscriptions and budget 2002 – 2004
iv) Forthcoming events; membership promotion

2. Gravesiana:
i) Editor’s report
ii) Editorial and peer review procedures
iii) Material for forthcoming issues
iv) Subscriptions
v) Production and funding

3. 2002 conference proceedings:
i) Publication of papers
ii) Editor(s)

4. Council 2002 – 2004:
i) Election of Council and Officers, as laid down in the Society’s Constitution:

3.2 Ten members of the Society will be elected to the Council at the biennial General Meeting, for a period of two years. Any member of the Society shall be eligible for election provided the Secretary receives, not less than 24 hours before the General Meeting, a written notice or notices signed by two other members proposing and seconding him/her and a declaration signed by him/her that he/she is willing to be elected. A current member of the Council shall be eligible for re-election provided he/she deposits a written notice with the Secretary, not less than 24 hours before the General Meeting, confirming his/her willingness to be re-elected.

3.4 The Officers of the Society shall be the President, two Vice-Presidents, Treasurer, Secretary, Journal Editor, Membership and Communications Officer, and, ex officio, the member of the Management Committee of the St John's College Robert Graves Trust representing the Graves family.

5. 2004 conference:
i) Venue
ii) Theme
iii) Organisers

6. Any other business.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.robertgraves.org Forum Index -> Robert Graves Society All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: