www.robertgraves.org Forum Index www.robertgraves.org
Robert Graves Online Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.robertgraves.org Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ian
bard

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 10:20 am    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Dear All,

Welcome to the online discussion board at http://www.robertgraves.org.

If you have any questions or comments on the board, please feel free to post them here or in another relevant discussion area.

I hope you find the board both useful and productive.

Ian

Last edited by ian on Sun Dec 01, 2002 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
notarius
bard

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 11:10 am    Post subject: RG Discussion Forums Reply with quote

Ian,

This is an excellent initiative. Cool Idea , as one might say.

How about a forum on
Quote:
Goodbye to All That
and a (temporary) one on the Rome 2002 Conference?

Congratulations,

Patrick Very Happy
ian
bard

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 11:37 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks. I've switched on the emoticons and the code to allow hyperlinks and other mark-ups within messages so your message now appears with the icons and etc. as you chose them.

I'll set up boards for the conference and Good-Bye To All That also.

Ian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
David_Hannaford

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 1:38 am    Post subject: Thanx Reply with quote

Thanx for the opportunity of interacting so immediately with other Graves readers, Ian.
My particular interest in Graves relates to the theory of poetic creativity he advanced in The White Goddess and The Greek Myths, and I hope I can discuss those theories here.

Very Happy
ian
bard

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Thanx Reply with quote

David_Hannaford wrote:
Thanx for the opportunity of interacting so immediately with other Graves readers, Ian.
My particular interest in Graves relates to the theory of poetic creativity he advanced in The White Goddess and The Greek Myths, and I hope I can discuss those theories here.

You're welcome David.

Do please take the opportunity to register your account. An email will have been sent to the address you gave with your registration. By clicking on that link (or pasting it into your browser), the account you created will become active and you will be able to login with the username and password that you originally provided (apologies if you have done so but this seems a good opportunity to explain a process with which others have mentioned having some difficulties).

Please also feel free to start a new topic under the White Goddess thread and if you'd like, I can create a thread for The Greek Myths as well.

Ian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.robertgraves.org Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: